All about me || Résumé
Who am I?
I am a creative marketing professional, with experience in many aspects of design and communications. I love employing different forms of media to promote, sell, influence, or just inform people.
Azusa Pacific University || Marketing, B.S. 2012 – 2016 (expected)
Creative Marketing Highlights
- Increased social media followings by 31% since 2014 for the University Bookstore at Azusa Pacific
- Created, designed and managed the “Merch Madness” campaign for the University Bookstore
- Photographed and edited social media advertisements and product photos for the University Bookstore & Dining Services
My determination and leadership abilities have allowed me to excel in every one of my positions. I work hard to capitalize on my strengths and market myself appropriately, but fully to each and every employer.
Strengths: Strategic || Futuristic || Activator || Maximizer || Competition || (Copyright © 2015 Gallup, Inc.)
Personality Type: ESTJ
University Services Marketing Intern
January 2014 - Present
Azusa Pacific University is a leading Christian college ranked as one of the nation’s best colleges by U.S. News & World Report and The Princeton Review.
• Create visual advertisements for promoting sales and new products at the University Bookstore in collaboration with my direct supervisor, raising awareness campus wide
• Manage social media accounts for the University Bookstore to create a presence among the student body that goes beyond books and merchandise
• Promote different campus services through the use of photos and graphics, working directly with University Services personnel
Emergency Relief Staffing Intern
May 2015 - Present
World Vision International, a $2.8 billion non-profit/NGO is dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice within 100 countries across the globe.
• Provide timely, accurate, and effective support for the administrative staff for international recruitment and staffing needs for Emergency Relief operations
– Including: Nepal Earthquake response
• Research NGO’s and document best practices found for staffing and relief efforts
Creative Marketing Coordinator
January 2015 - Present (Consultant Basis)
Tonto Rim is a Christian Camp located in the Arizona mountains. We host both guest groups and program Camps throughout the year for youth, children and adults.
• Create and design promotional material for the camp including:
– TRCC Logo & Staff shirts
– Program camp promo material (flyers, info sheets, theme logo, etc.)
– Camp Maps
– All Print Material
September 2012 – December 2013
November 2011 – May 2013
Kaleo SALT team @ APU
The SALT team that I was a part of was responsible for planning (with the campus pastors) our weekly Wednesday night chapel sessions. From backdrops and visual ideas to the passage and sermon concepts, we got to help in the whole process.
This was an academic year commitment beginning in the fall of 2014 through the spring of 2015
APU Mexico Outreach
I was a member of team Stephen. The team focus was community service. We worked directly with the city government in Baja to serve the community in whatever ways they needed. We cleaned 8-10 abandon lots so they could be built on and also cleaned one of the main streets of trash and garbage.
My trip took place over thanksgiving break of 2013
Foundation For His Ministry
I took two different trips to Vicente Guerrero. We worked for a week at an orphanage doing various projects depending on the current needs of the ministry. We had evening free to hang out with the kids, play games, and even provide childcare so that ministry leadership could have a night off.
My trips were spring break of 2012 and June of 2012